Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tar-jay Haul

Hey ladies! Normally, I would be doing a review right now, but actually I don't feel like it. I feel like sharing the haul I got from Target yesterday! I had to buy some stuff like RAINBOOTS. Literally, it rains so much here. =0= I checked the weather report for this coming week, and well, it's going to rain tonight, monday, tuesday and the temperature isn't going above 65. And then next monday and next tuesday its supposed to rain again.

I think that in the middle of the week, I'll be updating again while watching CRIMINAL MINDS AND TOP MODEL! I will be doing a review of Garnier Makeup Wipes (finally I'm getting around to it).

So onto the haul! I bought 1 liter of listerine, body soap, Almay Interplay mascara in emerald flash (i have a review on that already), Revlon lipstick in Fuschia Fusion, and rainboots with a houndtooth print.




Personally, I was afraid of buying the lipstick becuase I thought that I already had something in that color. I have N.Y.C's lipstick in Blue Rose. However, I think that blue rose is actually purplier on my lips than Fuschia Fusion. I have a swatch of both. It's pretty obvious that they don't look the same at all. Fuschia Fusion swatches more red while Blue Rose swatches more pink (on my camera). I'll do better swatches once it's actually SUNNY outside. Plus, I was going to do a review of the lipstick this coming weekend. On top is Fuschia Fusion and on bottom is Blue Rose.

Yay! That's all for now!

No comments: