Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ugh, i hate spacers or separators

Hey ladies, I know that I actually haven't posted in what, 12 days? Well its okay. 
...
...
...
...

I got spacers. You know, as in rubber bands that you stick on your mouth in between teeth to create spaces for braces or something? 

Yes, I know I'm getting braces. It's quite late considering that I'm a freshman in college, but I'll be done in 2 years and I have quite a group of supportive friends and a lovely boyfriend who buys me pudding. Banana cream ones just in case you were wondering. 

Right now, I hate my life. They are so fucking uncomfortable and yes I know that this is ranty but I need to get it off my chest. It's like having meat stuck between your teeth and not being able to pull it out. 


On the bright side, this coming wednesday is thanksgiving and I will be going home. I will also post on tuesday on a biore face wash =]

Bottom braces on Dec 4th, and the top ones on Dec 11th. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Cris said...

Good luck :D!

Heather said...

Awh :( That sucks. If it makes you feel any better, all the pre-braces crap like the spacers and expanders were way worse to me than the actual braces were.

Eve said...

@Cris- Thanks!

@Heather- UGH I HOPE SO! I hated the molds so much. I was literally gagging and throwing up. I still need to get a mold for my bite plate in 2 appointments. UGHHHHH