Thursday, November 3, 2011

Itching for a new Iron

So, I've actually been itching to buy a new iron. My iron isn't *bad*, but I would like a larger barrel curling iron and a hotter flat iron. Mine currently doesn't really tame frizzy hair. I was looking online and I came across these: 
Karmin G3 Salon Pro
Karmin G3 Salon Pro Professional 100% Pure Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron


Karmin Salon Pro Clipless Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron
Karmin Salon Pro Clipless Tourmaline Curling Iron


They are pretty expensive at over 100 dollars, but I think that if they ever go on sale, I have to try them out!  I really wanted to try out the clipless version because it's just cool! I think that VS sassoon has a version, but I'm not sure. Also I like how the clipless iron also gives you a glove. I was pretty worried when browsing online that I would have to buy an ove-glove to use it. Super sexayyyy.
Also, I like the pink flat iron. It's so pretty! My croc has tourmaline plates, but it's just getting kinda old so it does need to be replaced. 

This site ships world wide and everything is in Canadian Dollars. If you do get something, make sure to let me know!

No comments: