Thursday, November 10, 2011

Review: Double Trouble Mascara by Lash Em

So around two weeks ago, I got a free tube of mascara from Lash Em. I really like this mascara! Here is my review below :)


Claims (as taken from the website here):

  • Define and smooth lashes for an even application without clumps. 
  • Flexible cotton fibers wrap around each lash like a tube to help thicken and curl lashes.
  • Build length for an instant lash extension effect.
  • Nourish and hydrate for longer, thicker, voluptuous lashes. 
  • Volume fiber enhance lash growth for a bolder look. 
  • Formula is easily removed, which is great to use on sensitive and fragile lashes. 

Here are some pictures loves!
Naked lashes

After the two sides

So this is what it looks like after the two sides. Frankly, it looks like I have longer lashes. I don't feel like I have "more" lashes at all. I like how my lashes are really defined. 
Brushes: 
Volumizing Brush

Lengthening Brush
I think that it's really strange that the plastic brush is the volumising brush and the bristle is the lengthening brush. I feel like it should be the other way around, agreed? I feel like the lengthening brush can get a little clumpy. It tends to get too much mascara so you do need to wipe or else you get nasty bulk. Yucky. I feel like the volumising side is more of a separation side. 
Other Thoughts: It cleans off easily. It doesn't smudge nor flake and this makes me happy!
Price: 20 whopping dollars. This is unacceptable for my budget. 
Recommended: Yes, if you have the money. If you usually spring for high end mascaras, then you might as well try this out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh I really like it! Your lashes look so long but natural, not at all clumpy.

Eve said...

Thanks so much Lillian!

Unknown said...

Love the lashes, although I agree that $20 is a bit much!

I just found you through the blog hop and am your newest GFC follower (YTBlushingBasics).

Hope you can take a minute to check out my beauty blog as well. xo

http://www.blushingbasics.blogspot.com