Claims (as taken from the website here):
- Define and smooth lashes for an even application without clumps.
- Flexible cotton fibers wrap around each lash like a tube to help thicken and curl lashes.
- Build length for an instant lash extension effect.
- Nourish and hydrate for longer, thicker, voluptuous lashes.
- Volume fiber enhance lash growth for a bolder look.
- Formula is easily removed, which is great to use on sensitive and fragile lashes.
Here are some pictures loves!
|After the two sides|
So this is what it looks like after the two sides. Frankly, it looks like I have longer lashes. I don't feel like I have "more" lashes at all. I like how my lashes are really defined.
I think that it's really strange that the plastic brush is the volumising brush and the bristle is the lengthening brush. I feel like it should be the other way around, agreed? I feel like the lengthening brush can get a little clumpy. It tends to get too much mascara so you do need to wipe or else you get nasty bulk. Yucky. I feel like the volumising side is more of a separation side.
Other Thoughts: It cleans off easily. It doesn't smudge nor flake and this makes me happy!
Price: 20 whopping dollars. This is unacceptable for my budget.
Recommended: Yes, if you have the money. If you usually spring for high end mascaras, then you might as well try this out!