Sunday, December 4, 2011

Review: Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil in 05 Brown

Hey! I hope that everyone's weekend has been great so far. Mine has been excellent (even though I have to study for an econ test today). So according to the previous post, I bought this bugger from CVS for a freaking 8.49. 


Let's get started. 



Their Claims and such: Extremely smooth eye pencil with the application and feel of a liquid liner
that delivers true color payoff, in a metallic finish with a long-lasting wear.

Swatch: I'm a lazy butt. It's in the previous post--> AKA HERE. This isn't metallic. I would imagine that the gold and silver colors are, but this really isn't. 

Longevity: It's okay. I know that theoretically, it's a dupe of UD 24/7 liner or the MUFE liner. OKAY EVERYTHING IS NOW A DUPE OF UD 24/7 LINER BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. 

The point is, it's good for my eyes. Just as a recap, I blink a ton and my eyes are watery. This combined with TFSI is pretty cool. It doesn't run as much. I still find that I am reapplying at the 8 hr mark, but that's okay. I also tried it on the upper eyelid (for you monolid people), and it's terrible even with TFSI. It like.. fades and stuff.. However, it doesn't travel up the eyelid. It doesn't make you look like you have extra eyeshadow on which is awesome and stuff. 

Packaging: Standard eyeliner packaging. Nothing too special. 

Price: Complete bullshit. It's actually 8.49 at CVS (last time I checked). It used to be at 6.49. Cool beans. Soon, drugstore items will actually be as expensive as MAC. 

Recommnded: Overall, yes. You can go to Target or Walmart to get this for much cheaper. I have some ECB so I will be getting this in Aqua. If you see it on sale, you should get it. Just saying. 

No comments: