Saturday, January 19, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Extra large please

I really like the oversized sweater look. It's especially nice when it's freaking 30 degrees outside. 

 Boots: Target, Jeans: Old Navy, Sweater: present from my sister! Came from Taiwan!


As a bonus: I did a super colorful eye makeup!!

Inner tearduct: Visionary: L'Oreal HIP pigments (discontinued i think)
Inner 1/3: California: Nars
Outer 2/3: Golden Olive: MAC
Corner: Green from the UD Show Pony Palette (discontinued)
Mascara: Rimmel London Sexy Curves (volume one)
Eyeliner: Annabelle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Love the outfit and the make up look ! The simple out fit allows for the make up to pop. I am Asian also, so it is good to see how other place there eye makeup so I can tweak mine to look better too ! Hope you will drop by my blog too !

Cherry ~~