Wednesday, January 2, 2013

DIY: Belstaff PF 2013 Dress

I recently saw this dress on Style.com. It's from the Belstaff Pre-Fall 2013 collection. It's insanely classy and I LOVE it so much. 

Style.com 
I made it a touch simpler (less lines) for the sake of sanity, and removed the sleeves. I didn't like the sleeves once I pinned them on. If I were to do this DIY again, I would have made the front panel thinner for a more slimming effect. It's pretty obvious that I didn't cut the pattern exactly how I wanted it, but it's a pretty good effort so overall, I'm ok with it. 

This type of dress is pretty easy to do. You want to get a simple sheath dress pattern, then cut it up. It's the easiest way to do colorblocking and I find it to give you clean lines. 

It's a bit crooked, but I think that it's something only I can see =.=;; I'm kind of a perfectionist. 

1 comment:

healthtuneup said...

PhenQ is a diet pill which is very effective in losing weight thus leading to drastic weight loss. PhenQ is now readily available in Australia also. So you can buy it living in Australia as well and the product will be delivered to you at your doorstep. Just visit its official website and place your order. Read more details here -
https://health-tuneup.com/buy-phenq-australia/