Saturday, December 19, 2009

Swatch-fest and Some Recent Updates

Someone really needs to tell me how to make titles that are interesting because I'm scared that if I make something too wacky people will be like "uhm....... not reading this" becuase I know that I do that. I have so many blogs to read that I kinda skim and look for stuff I want to read. LOL.







Today isn't a tutorial because I've run out of things to do a tutorial about! AHHH! But, instead I've been wallowing in work and listening to k-pop. Yesterday I also made a visit to Upenn, the school that I was deferred from. But I'm still hopeful! Okay, no more boring stuff, time to get to work here


I got the Too Faced: Decade of Glamour- Beauty Wardrobe palette from.... Too Faced obviously (it was self-explanatory in the name) for the holidays from my friend. I loves her forever. I was surprised that some of the stuff in here debuted in 1998... I mean, I'm sure they just remade some becuase they still have the formulas. Whatever, I'm sure some of you guys out there have stuff from 5 years ago that you still use.





I love how it has a thing protecting the lip products from the eye and face products. Not that I'll ever finish the face products. The lip stuff are actually good sized samples (?) and I'll never finish them. BUT, i hate how the whole thing is humungo. It's not like I can just stick it in my purse. If I do and I want to reapply makeup in school, it's like OMG, CLEAR THE PREMISES! PLEASE GIVE HER SPACE! Seriously. It's not like a small thing. This is huge.


Also, do you see the "eyeliner"? The thing is laughably small. It's smaller than a mini mascara. This is how it compares to a reg. eyeliner. I think that Too Faced could have coughed up some more money for a larger eyeliner. In the packaging there is still 1 or more inches left above the eyeliner. And why black? Why not a different color? Why not just scrap the useless thing in the first place and just put more eyeshadows? My gawd. And the lip injection that's the size of a mini mascara? That's FULL SIZED. full sized my ass. That's like a key chain lipgloss for 13 year olds. Enough, onward



Here are the swatches:











Special Thanks to Mika at Beautysnap.blogspot.com for telling me about the tulip thing to make pictures sharper! I finally found it LOL.

Toodles<3

No comments: