Saturday, April 10, 2010

Winners Announced!

Hey everyones! Sorry, I haven't been updating. I actually wanted to do this day one, day two kinda thing for my vacation, but I didn't bring my connector cord from the camera to the computer, and I barely had time or internet access and you know.. life happens. This week, since I'm slightly swamped with unfinished work (due to my vacation) I'll be doing like.... trip pictures becuase it's easiest for meee! But next next week, I'll be back with a swap haul, and a possible tut/giveaway! yay!

The winners to the latest contest are...BROOKE, RED, and DINA! I have sent everyone an email so please do check your spam boxes! Please respond by Tuesday midnight (EST) or else I'll have to choose a new winner!

Toodles

4 comments:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU!!! I m so excited!!! :) Thank you so much! YAY!!!

Vanessa said...

congrats to the winner :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations winners!
Also Y it's time for you to choose your prize for my giveaway :)
The prizes left are here:
http://lillianfunnyface.blogspot.com/2010/02/lush-giveaway-time.html
there are 4 left and you can choose 2. Then if you email me your choice and your address i'll get it sent out to you on tuesday :)

Eve said...

OMGGG LILLL! thanks so much <3