Saturday, December 4, 2010

Upper Braces- Check

It has probably been the longest week ever, and it's only going to get longer. I have 3 finals next week! AH I'm so seriously nervous. They're physics, bio and math. Ugh. Well its okay. I have to keep studying. 

Today, I got my clear upper braces on. Yeup, finally. Right now, it's just a pain in the ass because it's like "WHAT THE FUCK IS IN MY MOUTH?! oh yeah. my braces. Crisis averted." Also, it takes me like 3 times as long to use the bathroom because brushing my teeth is like a whole adventure. And I got this thing that looks like a christmas tree on a stick that i use to clean the arch wire. Picture of my braces below: Sorry for the weird angle. I'll take a better one next time. 

I will be updating on the braces thing basically every time something critical happens, like bottom braces/bite plate. Then maybe once every 2 months just as an update on how my teeth are moving. haha. yeah...

 

2 comments:

BLIX said...

I used to have braces so I know how you feel! I had an accident where 2 of my bottom teeth were knocked out by a frisbee and it caused shifting which made my teeth crooked. They were completely straight before the accident. :-(
Now I have straight teeth again but a minor front gap...oh yeah and fake teeth on the bottom but no one notices.
Cleaning the braces sucks! I broke mine once eating some insanely hard German bread. Hee hee. Just be careful!
When you get them taken off, you will be licking your teeth for a few days. Wow so smooth!

Good luck with finals!

Eve said...

LOL WOW I had no idea that could even happen! I've been bascially living off noodles and soup and I hate it now. I'm almost done with finals and when I am, I'll be posting like crazyy! LOL