Thursday, February 3, 2011

Revlon Lipstick Swatch and the Horrors of Online Shopping

So over the weekend I bought Revlon's Stormy Pink lipstick from a blogsale, don't remember which. It's a matte color and not the MOST pigmented. I actually think that it's a little be dry and rough. You have to work to really build it up. It looks and feels better (to me) over a lipbalm. It reminds me of Viva Glam Gaga's tamer cousin. 



Right is over Korres Guava Lipbalm and left is without 

 I also got these pair of shoes from Shoemall.com. They were a size 8, but they're a half size too big. Therefore, I put a pair of squishy insoles and I just have to pad the toes a little. SO CUTE. 


 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The shoes are gorgeous! Jealous!

http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

Eve said...

Aww thanks! Im hoping to wear them out this weekend!

Unknown said...

Ooh I really like Stormy Pink and those shoes are so cute!

Eve said...

Eeee! Thanks Lillian!

styledbygl4m said...

cute color ~ I'm actually on the hunt for some new lip colors too ~ Guess us girls can't do without delish colors to spice up our look ;)

Have a great weekend!
xxx
Gi
glam623.blogspot.com/

Eve said...

Yes!! I love wearing bold lips and I can't HELP but buy new colors to wear =)