Monday, July 18, 2011

Free shoes up for grabs!

I AM GIVING AWAY FREE SHOES. Seriously guys I am. I bought a pair of black heels like 5 months ago and... I CAN'T GET THEM TO WORK FOR ME UGH. They are 4.5 inch heels, size 8 (US sizing) with a chunky heel and .5 inch platform. Some followers may recognize them...

 I wore them once with insoles. I will obviously be taking those out. They're just too large :( EVEN WITH INSOLES AND STUFFS and i am sad. My loss is your gain. You want them? Just shoot me an email (chunkyxmunki(@)gmail(dot)com) and let's work something out. I'm basically asking for a little shipping for intenational peeps or we could even work out a swap lol. I really don't care. They're collecting dust k?

9 comments:

Me said...

thanks for visiting Couponing Texas...now your newest follower...

May said...

Thanks for attending Monday mingle blog hop.Following back. The shoe is very beautiful.

MommyDigger.com said...

Great shoes! Too big for me though :(

I'm a follower stopping by from the Alexa Hop. Would love for you to stop by my blog www.mommydigger.com - I have lots of great giveaways going on now too :)

Ewa said...

Hi, I am your new follower , hopping over from I love Blogging Hop!

Meg Issacs said...

Hello new blog friend! I am your newest follower via the blog hop :)
It would be great for a follow back! Have a lovely day,
~meg~
http://agemmoment.blogspot.com/

Best of the Veg said...

Newest follower from I love blogging Wednesday blog hop!
Visit my veggie blog at http://best-veg.com

Lynn said...

Stopping by from the I <3 Blogging blog hop :)

Someone's gonna be very lucky to get those cute shoes!

gkbccb said...

found ya on a helicopter moms alexa hop. Sharing the alexa love, please take a min right now (real quick) to comment back on my blog, locomotion of expressions, i have a linky you can find on my left sidebar (the picture of the tiger .. click it!) as well as a ton of giveaways in my july archives, if you have time. Thanks!

BLIX said...

I wear a size 8 in heels. Wonder if I have something you might want for them...I have lotsa crap!