Saturday, July 30, 2011

A very much needed update

SOOO i've been gone for the past 2 days. I was actually in Pittsburgh because I needed to get my bracket on my braces fixed. It broke off. End of story. Right now, it is *THROBBING* and it hurts to eat food that's not soft. 

Pros of the trip: None
Cons: Stayed at a hotel where a person thought it would be funny to pull the fire alarm multiple times. Or the fire alarm went off b/c someone decided to smoke in a non-smoking room. It also went off like at 3 and again at 4 in the morning. 

Nice. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:( *hugs*

princess said...

I hope you feel better soon!!

NEW FOLLOWER FROM A BLOG HOP. WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO FOLLOW BACK, iM A NEW BLOGGER. THANKS SO MUCH AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
JENNI-REVIEWS.BLOGSPOT.COM

(IF FOLLOWERS DONT SHOW UP JUST REFRESH, SOMETIMES iT HAS A MiND OF HiS OWN LOL THANKS!)

Eve said...

@ Lillian- Thanks <3

@ jenni- Will do!