Monday, August 15, 2011

Taking a weeklong or so blogger break

Hey Ladies! So I haven't really been posting, but it's because my bf is leaving :( Not like breaking up leaving but leaving for college. He goes to college in California and I go to college in good old Pittsburgh. So the last couple days he's been packing. I saw him Saturday, but it was hard saying goodbye to him knowing that it's basically the last time I'm going to get to see him before the summer ends >< 

So I totally sound like a pathetic loser (LOL). I mean it's like one of those teen dramas. EMGGG MY BOYFRIEND IS LEAVING FOR THE WEEKENDDDD. I make FUN Of those things lol and now I've become one! I didn't think I'd be so sad. I cried a little yesterday night because while I was skyping with him, he was packing up. That was when it really hit me: The BF is leaving. I won't be able to see him until December (for winter break). 

So yeah. I currently have zero inspiration to blog. Sigh. Ill be back soon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon and get your inspiration back.