Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Firmoo Glasses: A Review

Recently, I got a new pair of prescription glasses from Firmoo. 


What a ugly lens case. I like the world thing but the logo is in a terrible color

Shitty construction. It doesn't close well. 

Nice shape. But what the fuck the lenses aren't very opaque

I like gold. 

Contrast altered so I look like I'm part of the MIB. Bad ass MOFO.

Overall, I'm okay with the service. I think their customer support is all in China because I got these half-assed, weird grammar customer support emails. Also, it's shipped from China. They also told me that "my order is very complicated and it would take 3 extra days". Why not say "it'll take 6 days"? That makes so much more sense. 


Right now, they're a bit strong for me. I recently went to the optomologist and after an eye exam, he said he could give me a prescription for a pair of glasses that were a bit stronger. I didn't want it. Then a week later, I went in for the prescription for these glasses. I didn't realize that it was going to be stronger. Damn! I'm going into the office tomorrow to get them checked out. I'll probs try them out tomorrow when driving or something. 

No comments: