Sunday, September 6, 2009

I've been Tagged by Thiamere!

First off, I'd like to say, Thanks to Thiamere for tagging me! The topic of this tag is your daily Makeup/nonmakeup routine!!


First off:


From left to right. First off is Pond's Cold Cream. I use it to take off my makeup after a long day. I like it but sometimes it can feel a bit greasy. I think that I want to try the Neutrogena one next. Next, is my Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer. I like this very much, and it has SpF 15, which is nothing for me because NEXT is my sunscreen! SPF 55. I like to use sunscreen even though it smells funny. I just cover that up with some perfume. Lastly, my Garnier Fructise Cleanser. THis is like the Neutrogena deep clean one (like a blue gel). I like this because it feels tingly around my oily areas.

Makeup: I'm predominantly an eye makeup girl. I don't use face makeup at all. I use these items on a daily basis.




I use HIP cream liner, Maybelline Sky high Curves, Rimmel Glam E'yes, Lumeme eye base, and eyeshadow. I've divided them into neutrals and not neutrals.

Brushes:



Eyeliner brush, Concealer used as shadow brush, larger shadow brush, pointy crease brush, and smaller concealer brush for misc. cream stuff.

LASTLY, lips.



My eyelash curler because I forgot to put it in other places, NYC lipsticks in Pink Petal, and Wild Orchid. Swatches beloww


I tag!
DiamondEnigma
IMM
SweetShuGa
Askmewhats
Gracie
And anyone else who wants to join!
Toodles<3

5 comments:

ghreizy said...

thanks for tagging me dear!

Eve said...

No problem!

Jem said...

thanks for doing the tag

love your palette!
is that the magnetic palette?

SweetShuGa said...

aww thanks for tagging me..=)
I'll post this one if i don't have nothing to do..

Eve said...

To thiamere: Ooo! Yeah its magnetic. I made this one after following Enkore's youtube tutorial thing on how to make this.

To sweetshuga: you're welcome!