Sunday, September 6, 2009

I've been Tagged by Thiamere!

First off, I'd like to say, Thanks to Thiamere for tagging me! The topic of this tag is your daily Makeup/nonmakeup routine!!


First off:


From left to right. First off is Pond's Cold Cream. I use it to take off my makeup after a long day. I like it but sometimes it can feel a bit greasy. I think that I want to try the Neutrogena one next. Next, is my Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer. I like this very much, and it has SpF 15, which is nothing for me because NEXT is my sunscreen! SPF 55. I like to use sunscreen even though it smells funny. I just cover that up with some perfume. Lastly, my Garnier Fructise Cleanser. THis is like the Neutrogena deep clean one (like a blue gel). I like this because it feels tingly around my oily areas.

Makeup: I'm predominantly an eye makeup girl. I don't use face makeup at all. I use these items on a daily basis.




I use HIP cream liner, Maybelline Sky high Curves, Rimmel Glam E'yes, Lumeme eye base, and eyeshadow. I've divided them into neutrals and not neutrals.

Brushes:



Eyeliner brush, Concealer used as shadow brush, larger shadow brush, pointy crease brush, and smaller concealer brush for misc. cream stuff.

LASTLY, lips.



My eyelash curler because I forgot to put it in other places, NYC lipsticks in Pink Petal, and Wild Orchid. Swatches beloww


I tag!
DiamondEnigma
IMM
SweetShuGa
Askmewhats
Gracie
And anyone else who wants to join!
Toodles<3

5 comments:

gracie said...

thanks for tagging me dear!

Y said...

No problem!

~tHiAmErE~ said...

thanks for doing the tag

love your palette!
is that the magnetic palette?

SweetShuGa said...

aww thanks for tagging me..=)
I'll post this one if i don't have nothing to do..

Y said...

To thiamere: Ooo! Yeah its magnetic. I made this one after following Enkore's youtube tutorial thing on how to make this.

To sweetshuga: you're welcome!