Friday, November 20, 2009

New Vogue and Tutorial!

happy friday everyone! It's been a long week, but we made it! Today, I got my December issue of Vogue and I saw this ad in it. I really liked the person's hair style. I scanned it in and cropped it a bit. Sorry, but my camera is currently out of commission. It's veryyy old and tired.
This is how you do it:

1. Make two sections in the front of your head. Use the top few layers of your hair. Braid so that you have two braids awkwardly sticking out. If you want ribbons, then you should tie a ribbon to a strand of your braid and turn the knot so that it's against your scalp and not sticking out to the world. Then, treat it as connected to that strand of braid, and braid!


2. Now, take the remaining hair and tie it into a low, messy bun. It should have pieces sticking out and not neat. If it's too neat, then it's too severe looking.


3. Finally, take the two braids and wrap them towards your ear and clip! Yay! To make sure that the bobby pins stick, criss-cross them. I got this from Tyra.

Toodles<3

No comments: