Thursday, August 26, 2010

EOTD: Parroty eyes hehe

YEAH so i know that I haven't been posting nor commenting much, but it's becuase college is tough. I've been slamming through tons of work all the time. No worries though. I have something really big planned for the beginning of September and I've been working on it for a while now, so be prepared! Yay!
Oh and just a quick note, I think that I will start a project 10 pan as well and document my way through it. I have just too much stuff (at least I think that it's too much LOL. it's probably nothing compared to some of you ladies). The only exception will be MAC's face and body foundation because I actually need to get a foundation to even out my skin!

Onwards to the EOTD!


Oh and by the way, I still hate the new posting thing. I miss the ability to drag the pictures around so that they could sit next to each other. Also this thing is being really bitchy and not letting me uncenter the text SO I HATE POSTING NOW. Honestly, it kinda sucks. I wish that blogspot would make something that was easy for very horrible computer users like me. Do you ladies have issues posting?

Anyway, here are the products I used:

  • TFSI (Thanks Heather! I love it!)
  • Back to the Earth in Dandilion (inner 1/3 and inner corner)
  • Mineral Basics in Gold Shimmer (on top of Dandilion)
  • Back to the Earth in Cat Eyes (middle 1/3)
  • Revlon Matte Shadow in Venetian Blue (great MAC dupe for Electric Eel, but not shimmery. In outer 1/3)
  • Physicians Formula Trio Gel Liner in Green eyes (Black, winged upper liner)
  • L'Oreal HIP in Black (bottom lash line)
  • 2 Meow Shadows that I forgot the name of in the bottom lash line. They were from the Texting collection? Like the names were stuff like "ROFL" and such.
YAY have a nice day ladies!


No comments: