Tuesday, August 31, 2010

EOTD: Stripped Purple Dragons

Ugh its so hard to think of names for EOTDS. I mean, you cant just be like "oh this is a green and blue look!" because eventually you'll do another unique green and blue look and you can't name both posts "GREEN/BLUE LOOK". Blogger won't let you and well, its boring to just name it that LOL. Yeah. okay. Keep going. Here is my EOTD!


Products used:
  • TFSI/NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yogurt as a base
  • Strip by Urban Decay- A silver color- inner corner and inner 1/3 of the lid.
  • Mix of PInk Elephant by Back to the Earth and Wild Child by Meow Cosmetics- middle 1/3 of the lid
  • Northern Lights by Back to the Earth in the outer 1/3 of the lid.
  • Purple Dragon by Back to the Earth to darken the outer 1/3 for more dimension
  • 2 shadows from the Wild Child collection by Meow Cosmetics on the lower lashline.
  • Purple color from the Green Eyes shimmer strips gel liners by Physicians Formula
  • Dejavu Imju fiberwig mascara, 2 coats
YAY! Does anyone want me to a certian type of post? Let me know in the comments section! Also, tomorrow I have a job interview for an on-campus job! WIsh me luck!

No comments: