Friday, August 20, 2010

Review: DejaVu ImJu Fiberwig Mascara in Extra Long

So i know that I haven't been updating recently, but I actually just got to Carnegie Mellon and so I've been bascially off the computer and like hanging out with people you know? BUT today, i took some pictures of my new mascara. This is the Dejavu Imju fiberwig mascara in Extra Long. OKAY a quick question to asian readers. Is this the same Imju FIberwig found in Sephora? I'm actually not sure b/c it says Dejavu on the tube, and its 10 dollars cheaper, but it looks the same and on the back, it says "imju". SO IM NOT SURE if this is the same, but its pretty good as well. PICTURES YAY! OH and you guys, you will be able to see my EOTD hehe.





Bare Lashes


Curled Lashes

1 Coat



2 Coats
I like how it really lengthens my eyelashes after 2 coats. However, it does flake a bit. I did experience a flake going into my eyeball and it stung like CRAAZY. especially since it is a "fiber technology" kinda mascara. Like it makes "tubes" around your eyelashes. It's like the L'Oreal Double Extend kinda tube thingie... It is smudgeproof, not waterproof, and it is easy to remove. I don't find myself like scraping at my eyelashes to get it off. OH another thing I don't like? I hate the stopper. I don't think that it scrapes off all the excess. But I like my wands to be really "clean" and not goopy at all LOL. SO maybe it's just me. Clumpiness? Not really. Unless you go like 3 coats and you go crazy. Just use a comb to comb it out. OH yeah, no volume for this. If you like volume, avoid this mascara because it only gives length. I also found the price to be expensive at 15 dollars. Please note that if it is the same Imju fiberwig found at Sephora, it is 25$. Its expensive
Recommended? If you have the cash, yes, but if you want to skim a few bucks off your budget, then no. The results could be duplicated by Maybellline Define-a Lash in length or some other drugstore mascara. It's not a must have, but I will use it up.

On a side note, does anyone now realize how sucky the picture uploader thing is? Like I'm still using the old version and like.. i hate it now. I used to be able to "drag" the pictures down the post but now i cant. Help?

4 comments:

~Lisa said...

Wow! Your lashes look crazy long now! =P

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wow, this stuff looks amazing! It really makes your lashes look HUGE and false! :)

Jem said...

i know that they have the extra long version already although right now im still using the original formula i think its actually good already
^_^

i want to be able to try this too!

Eve said...

@Lisa- THANKS!

@Lillian- Thanks! I love the false eyelash look!

@Thiamere- OOOO i have to try the original version!