Sunday, August 1, 2010

Insane Taiwan Haul!

Hey girlies! Did you miss me? Well I'm back with this massive Taiwan haul. Honestly, don't ask about the prices or where I got it becuase everything are from small stores or boutiques, so it's not like it's a brand chain. Also, most things are below 500 NTD. Which is around....15 USD. Only 2 things were above that. One was the blue dress with the beige/white polka dotted bow charging in at 800 NTD (25 USD) and real leather boots at 3000 NTD (100 USD). Enjoy! I just got a haircut so pictures tomorrow. Also, I will be making a makeup haul post as well. Reviews when I get back to the states!
























8 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

years ago when I visited Taiwan, I bought a lot of shoes too! I love their fashion! Love the polka dotted wedges :D

Lily said...

awesome haul!!! Love the shoes!!!

~Lily

~Lisa said...

Great haul! I want to go to Taiwan too! But mainly for the beauty products that I can't get here XD

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Eve said...

@Askmewhats- YES I love the shoes here =]

@Lily- THanks!

@Lisa- YES the beauty products are great! Although they aren't THAT cheap at Watsons.

Jonna said...

Great haul! Love the shoes and the zebra print skirt. x

BLIX said...

I missed you! Glad to see you back awesome lady! I want that black and white dress OMG!
Wish I knew where to get something like that. :-/

BLIX said...

Looky what I found: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Chiffon-Body-Tube-Maxi-Cami-Dress-Black-Vintage-/380254902618?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item5888f5595a

:-D

Eve said...

@Jonna- Thanks

@blix- Its so nice to be back! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL same dress! Except i got mine from a friend who bought it for like.. 3 US dollars