- The color- The color, is amazing. I love how its like gold leaf. It is so metallic and it glints amazingly in the sun. The color payoff is decent.
- Texture- Meh, its okay. I don't like how it feels a little like gold leaf. For example, when you dip your brush into a gel liner, it feels kinda soft, like frosting right? This reminds me more of gold leaf that has been mixed with mixing medium and pressed. when you pick it up, it's kind of hard to pick up because it's so flaky. Also, when you put it on your lash line, it has a tendency to just sit there and you have to use your brush to spread it out. If you dont take your time to really spread it out, you'll end up using way too much product and it'll be not even.
- Application- Even though I did slightly cover it above, I'll say it again. It doesn't really provide even coverage unless you really give it alot of effort. I hate putting it on my upper lash line because of this problem. I used it as an inner corner highlight and it took me forever to even out. UGH
- Price- Expensive. I bought it at Watsons, which is the makeup drugstore in Taiwan. It retailed for 390, or about 13 dollars USD. If you save up just 1.50 more, you can get a MAC fluidline. Or you could get the Physicians Formula Trio, which I love so much more.
- Brush- It's good. I like how it's pointy and it gives an extremely thin and precise line.
- Weartime- It's a really good wear time. I think that it stays on really well with or without TFSI underneath. It also holds up to humidity. I didn't try it on the waterline, because it's so flaky. I feel like it would flake into your eye.
- Removal- It's a real bitch. Literally. It's all the flaky glittery bits that don't go away. Lovely. I have glitter particles on my skin.