Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MEGA Blog Sale: *PIC heavy*

Blog sale will be updated regularly, so keep checking back!
Hey everyone! I am trying to get rid of some stuff here, so here are the rules to the blogsale:
  • Rules:1. Paypal is most preferred. I am open to barganing.
  • 2. Final sales only. Please ask questions if you want to know about a product. Prices are in US dollars
  • 3. First come, first serve.
  • 4. Shipping: Domestic (in USA)- 3.50 plus .50 cents for every additional item. International: Email me for a shipping quote. I will include delivery confirmation (not for International becuase I can't unless I ship express) and if the item is very light, then I will reduce shipping costs. I will lower shipping costs to people who purchase many items of if the shipping is too high for what you're buying. Please just ask
  • 5. Email me at chunkyxmunki(@)gmail(dot)com to purchase something or if you have questions.
1. Lash comb/ brow groomer- BN


Price: 50 cents. 
 
2. Nail Polishes
All around 80%. HD polish is 3.00, all others are 2.00

















.50 cents each



























 
Revlon- 80%, Sinful Colors- 75% Both 2.00











 












Each around 95% left. 3.00 each.












































 
Clear Nail Polish- 1.00$   























3. Amazing- Bill Blass Perfume. BNIB. Eau de Parfume. 100 mL (I believe, but I can double check to be sure). I cannot ship this internationally. 20$

 4. Jewelry. All are handmade. 
All earrings are 2.00

All earrings are 2.00 and necklace is 3.00

2.50

 
Thanks for looking everyone!

"My blog sale is listed at http://www.beautyblogsaledirectory.com
Visit site for more sales or to submit your own blog sale or blog store
"

No comments: