It looks like I used wheat! But its not! Yay!
- 2 cup flour
- 1 carrot
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup honey
- 1 large spoonful nutella
- a scraping of ginger (err not sure if you can taste it lol. Probably not)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Peel the carrot. Then, using the peeler, make thin sheets of carrot. Chop the sheets of carrot. I did this because I felt like you don't get the fiber-ey texture of shredded carrot. In fact, you can barely feel the carrot! Good for getting kids to eat veggies :)
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder together. I used a whisk to get the lumps out lol.
- Mix vanilla, egg (lightly beaten), honey, nutella, carrot together. It looks pretty nasty right now, but its okay! It should be really watery.
- Add flour and such into the egg stuff and combine until smooth.
- Bake for approx 20 min. Top with nutella when cool.