- Sleeves. About 2x the hole that you need to put it on. See pictures
- A shirt without sleeves. If it has sleeves, just rip 'em off.
- Pins- to pin the sleeves and ruffles together
- Needle and Thread- does this actually need explanation?
- The sleeves should look like this (see below) so that you can make the "puffiness" and "ruffliness".
- The shirt should be inside out and the sleeve should be right side out. Put them together as so (see below)
- Now, pin them together. As you are at the top of the sleeve, start pleating them, evenly.
- Sew. I suggest that you lightly handsew the pleated part then run it through with a sewing machine. It's easier that way
- Do the other sleeve. This is my finished product. I cuffed the sleeves so it looks cool! Happy sewing!
Toodles- and by the way, does anyone have any good places to get a layout, or anyone want to do a layout for me? I would really appreciate it. Also, if i get a new layout, does it mess up stuff i've added like the "reminder/contact info" box or the "hit counter" box"? Thanks loves