Monday, October 19, 2009

I am Brea....out

Okay, this is going to sound pretty weird and freakish, but I have been breaking out on my forehead... only. It's really strange, but after I started using the Biore, I've been breaking out on my forehead only. I mean, before, I was starting to break out there, but it was like 1 or 2 pimples. Okay make that like 5. Now, its like 10 million.

They're not red, they're just skin colored, so it's not like HEY TAKE A LOOK AT THE MINEFIELD ON MY FOREHEAD. HEY, YOU OVER THERE!! TAKE A LOOK AT MY UGLY ASS FOREHEAD! And I've got senior picture day coming up. Great. But they have complementary blemish control, so it's okay.

How is it that only my forehead reacts to the moisturizer? It's like if I can only use my beloved Neutrogena hand cream on my hands, except for my pinky finger. Or if I can paint all nails except my big toe.

Maybe, it's from all the stress from school, and the Biore is just a coinkydink. I don't know. I'm going to leave that alone from my forehead and go back to my old regimin of just sunscreen. Or you know what? I bet it's because I'm not using my Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub.

I SWEAR. this is a miracle. Once, in Taiwan, I stopped using it, and my face was gross and disgusting. I've tried like Clearasil, the Morning burst beads things, Dove, everything. And this works. My backup if I can't get this is the Garnier Nutrionist deep clean one. It's like a green version of this. I swear, if Neutrogena discontinues this, I will like, rage and clear out the stores of this stuff. and hoard everything

Enough of my ranting. Do you guys like short and frequent posts or long and less frequent ones? I kinda like these short things, because they keep me busy for a bit then, I can concentrate better on other things laterr.

Toodles<3

2 comments:

Toothfairy said...

I hate it when you get break outs from moisturizers... I think I'm getting it from LA MER! but not sure, because everytime I use it, I get a pimple or two, then I get scared, and use dermalogica again... and then after two days, I start with the la mer one again... :P

*loves*

Eve said...

LOL really? Hmmmm, la mer is supposed to be super good! well, it is very expensive...