Thursday, October 8, 2009

OMG my first blog award!

Thanks so much to Lizzard who nominated me! I'm so happy to recieve this award!
http://prdctjunkie.blogspot.com/2009/10/beautiful-blogger-award-3.html



The Rules:

1. Link the girl who awarded you and thank her!

2. Put the picture of the award on your blog

3. Award 7 beautiful bloggers and award them!

4. Tell them you awarded them

5. Tell us all 7 interesting things about yourself!

My Interesting Things:

1. I love to garden. It's my hobby. I love plants... and

2. I would love to be a cosmetic chemist who works with plant material to make "organic" makeup.

3. I have this love for quail eggs

4. I never leave the house without my Swatch watch.

5. I always carry 3 things in my purse. My phone, house keys, and pencil case with my Ti-84 Plus. It's my beloved baby. I know, weird.

6. I love math, biology, chemistry and statsitics to death.

7. And, i sometimes wish that my eyes were a different color other than brown. like purple or grey.

I nominate...

1. Ti_Amo @ Diamond in the Rough http://thoughtsofeverythingandanything.blogspot.com

2. SweetShugaHon @ www.Sweetshugahon.blogspot.com

3. Christine @ www.15minbeauty.blogspot.com

4. Cris @ www.diamondenigma.blogspot.com

5. Askmewhats @ www.Askmewhats.com

6. Thiamere @ www.thiamere.blogspot.com

7. Gracie @ www.gracifiedshopaholic.blogspot.com

Phew, thats long. Someone want to tell me how to do that link thing? I cant seem to do it...

Toodles<3

5 comments:

Ti_Amo said...

Nevermind! Found it! :D thank you so much for nominating me!! I'll write up the post now :)

AskMeWhats said...

THANK YOU for the nomination! I am seriously happy! :) God bless and take care!

Cris said...

Thank you ^_^!!!

Now I have to come up with even more 'interesting' things :-P...Lol :D.

Jem said...

awwww
so sweet!
thank you for the award,hun!
^_^

wow!
so you are good in math,huh?
that's the complete opposite of me..i suck at math
>_<

Eve said...

LOL yourwelcome to everyone!

@ Thiamere I love math so much!