Enough with the creeper stuff, I swear, I didn't mean for ANY of that to come out funny. If it did (talking to you Blix), sorry!
Today, I woke up and made this eye look:
- UDPP sample
- Kitchmas pigment (MAC)
- Gold Shimmer (Mineral Basics)
- Unknown pigment (Given to me by Lizzard. If you are reading this Liz, and you know what pigment it is, tell me the name!)- It's like a dupe of Milani's Golden Bronze (you can still purchase it on their website) or a lighter version of Smog by UD. It's weird becuase it looks like this purple brown color but on my eyelids, it's just a neutral bronze)
- Grape (Mineral Basics)
- Almay mascara (Light interplay) 2 coats
- L'Oreal HIP cream liner in black
- True Black to set the eyeliner and fill the brows a tad bit (B2TE)
Have a nice day ladies and don't forget to enter my contest! Toodles!