Monday, March 15, 2010

EOTD: 1960's entry to Purple Crown Princess Competition!

Hey lovely ladies, yesterday, I did an eye look to enter the competition by Purple Crown Princess :http://purplecrownprincesscosmetics.blogspot.com/2010/03/competition-alert.html I did mine on the 1960's. You could win an UD book of shadows Vol II or other stuffles!

I'm so lucky that I bought the Biore wipes beforehand becuase well after I finished the look, there was no running water in my house due to the 2 day long rainstorm in the tristate area (NY, NJ, PA (?)). Seriously. I was one of the luckier ones because I only lost water for a day and a half and the water now is pretty undrinkable. When my family and I went out to get food, we saw literally 50 ft + trees RIPPED out from thier roots because of the wind. Most people lost power AND water. When we lost water, we went to like... a McDonalds 3 towns away to use the bathroom.

But here is my eyelook and hair look.

Products Used:

  • Almay Interplay Mascara
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil Yogurt
  • L'Oreal HIP duo in Gilded (gold side) inner corner
  • Combo of B2TE Dandelion and Mineral Basics Gold Shimmer in part nearest nose
  • Revlon Matte Shadow in Innocence as highlight
  • Mineral Basics in Mer-tresses inner 1/3
  • Mineral Bascis in Bronze Shimmer middle 1/3
  • Mineral Basics in Feline- Familiar outer 1/3
  • B2TE Forest Nymph to form cat eye
  • B2TE Tree Spirit to darken cat eye
  • Mineral Basics Paradise Aqua lower lid
  • Mineral Basics Grape even lower lid
  • L'oreal HIP cream eyeliner to line lower lash line.
  • Too Faced Lipstick in Marcia Marcia Marcia

PHEW I'm glad that's finished. But i had fun anyway.

Toodles

11 comments:

BLIX said...

Awww! You look adorable!

Glad you are OK.

Y said...

LOL thankss Blix! And yeup! I'm a okay! I'm just quite pleased that school was canceled today =]

Tina-Bobeena said...

nice look! very tropical! :)

Y said...

Thanks so much Tina! I LOVE tropical weather btw, I'm waiting for the summer and springtime!

Mary said...

cute!...love the blended colors

Y said...

Thanks so much Mary!

Tammy said...

Hi Y! Thanks so much for joining the SkinMD giveaway! Goodluck^^

PS. Your eyemakeup is killer!! :)

Y said...

Thanks so much Tammy! I hope to win!

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

I love it!! Good Luck!!

Y said...

Thanks sara!

The Beautifier said...

Gorgeous eye makeup hun! You look lovely! xoxo