I'm so lucky that I bought the Biore wipes beforehand becuase well after I finished the look, there was no running water in my house due to the 2 day long rainstorm in the tristate area (NY, NJ, PA (?)). Seriously. I was one of the luckier ones because I only lost water for a day and a half and the water now is pretty undrinkable. When my family and I went out to get food, we saw literally 50 ft + trees RIPPED out from thier roots because of the wind. Most people lost power AND water. When we lost water, we went to like... a McDonalds 3 towns away to use the bathroom.
But here is my eyelook and hair look.
- Almay Interplay Mascara
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Yogurt
- L'Oreal HIP duo in Gilded (gold side) inner corner
- Combo of B2TE Dandelion and Mineral Basics Gold Shimmer in part nearest nose
- Revlon Matte Shadow in Innocence as highlight
- Mineral Basics in Mer-tresses inner 1/3
- Mineral Bascis in Bronze Shimmer middle 1/3
- Mineral Basics in Feline- Familiar outer 1/3
- B2TE Forest Nymph to form cat eye
- B2TE Tree Spirit to darken cat eye
- Mineral Basics Paradise Aqua lower lid
- Mineral Basics Grape even lower lid
- L'oreal HIP cream eyeliner to line lower lash line.
- Too Faced Lipstick in Marcia Marcia Marcia
PHEW I'm glad that's finished. But i had fun anyway.