Tuesday, May 18, 2010

EOTD: Pink Bronze and Green!

Hey Girlies! So, I have to tell you the FUNNIEST STORY EVER.

Can I?

Can I?

Can I?

Why am I asking you guys? I'll tell you anyway. If you just want to see the EOTD, come on dooowwwnnn! So yesterday, I was supposed to go to school late because kiddies who are taking biology for the first time has to take some standardized test. I thought that school opened at 11:45. So, after watching an hour of Maury, I was about to watch another bit of Springer when I called my friend. I'm like, hey you want to walk with me? He goes, oh, I thought that school started earlier. I'm at home eating lunch.... and I check the fridge. SHoot. School starts at 10:45. It's 11 o clock. I start RUNNING to school and freaking out. My friend picks me up when I'm halfway there. Annndddd I basically cut 4th period, or English. SIGH.

But here is my EOTD. Sorry for the crappy lighting. It's raining here.




Products Used:
  • Egyptian sands by Back to The Earth (Inner corner)
  • Pink Bronze by MAC (Inner third)
  • Cat Eyes by Back to the Earth (middle third)
  • Green Indica by Back to the Earth (outer third)

  • Annabelle Smudgeliner in Sea Green( lower lash line)

  • L'Oreal HIP cream liner in Black (layered over annabelle)

  • Almay Mascara in Black Flash

Toodles

7 comments:

Cyn said...

Nice!! I have the exact eyelid like urs. Do visit my blog too.
http://slowbro-gal.blogspot.com

DinaXYYan said...

LOL! I did that too :D.
Very pretty EOTD :)
Btw, thanks for inviting me to your giveaway but I won your last one so i think i'll let other people have more chance :)

Eve said...

@ Slow Bro Gal- I will make sure to do so!
@Dina XXY- Thanks! I hope you do join the next giveaway though

BLIX said...

OMG! Sorry you were late. We've all done that...

Your makeup is shimmery and soo pretty!

Eve said...

@Blix- Aww thanks! I was freaking out though! I do have a great eye look to make up for it =]

The Informed Makeup Maven said...

Yes! The shades really look awesome on Asian skin. I love bright greens and teals in the summer as you only need a flick of color to make a huge impact.

Eve said...

Yeah! You are so right! I love how greens are so summery!