Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What do you do after APs are over...? FINISH SKIRTS!




Actually, the correct answer to the one above would be to finish your other work, but you know, I deserve a break after AP Stats and BC calc right? Right. So, remember the skirt that I showed some ladies last post? I finished it! Thanks to Heather and Lillian, I love you guys!




What do you think? It went from a gross office skirt with an asspocket to this lovely contraption! I like how it's kind of a wild child mix of amazon jungle and pearls! Now, if only I had something to wear with it... I kinda actually want to make a contest out of that! Winner will be chosen randomly, becuase I believe that all advice is valid and useful, but you have to give me one piece of advice to be entered. Or maybe not. I mean I would actually like the advice now. So if you do have advice, do tell. I will be hosting another contest though before I leave for the summer!





Hey and a quick question, if I were to offer a handmade item as a prize, would you be interested? I know that most people only enter in contests where there's a gigundo amount of prizes or like a ton of high end products. Well, I'm taking this informal poll that is not statistically valid (due to voluntary bias) just as a go see becuase I'm going to be hitting up AC Moore first week of June or something to get some more materials. I am quite out of evrything!

Some posts you dollies should be looking out for: Making mid-waist jeans to a lower rise, haulies, and a ring and necklace tut!

3 comments:

Heather said...

OMG! This is so beautiful. :D :D :D I love it.

Unknown said...

Aww fantastic transformation! :D It looks great! I'd be interested in a handmade prize.

Eve said...

@Heather- Thanks sweetie!

@Lillian- Great! It's nice to know that at least one person is interested! =]