Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Guest Blogger: Kristin From Fashion, Makeup and Fun

Hey ladies! This is my first time hosting a guest blogger (yay!). I also did a guest post on her blog (which has been linked to the title) and it's a DIY ring post. Lets enjoy!

The perfect summer scent!
I'm Kristin, and i'll be guest blogging today =) If you want to check out my blog where I write my little articles about pretty much anything and where the lovely owner of the blow will be doing a guestpost, you can check it out here: Fashionmakeupfun.blogspot.com. I started my blog last week, and I'm really enjoying it!

Perfume is something people see in many different aspects. Some people say they don't need them, some people say they're too expensive to invest in, some people like them and some people, like me see it in a way of fashion. I use perfume to dress up or dress down an outfit, just like accessories. Different outfits and seasons go with different scents.My favorite kind of summer scents are citrusy, fruity, floral, fresh or spicy. The scents I'll be showing you today, are all brand new summer collections =)

CKIN2U - By Calvin Klein. CKIN2U is a new scent with an explosion of fruity and floral. With a blend of white pepper, iced bergamont and mandarin,this scent is modern and very summer 2010. Butterscotch, cedarwood and tonkabean completes the scent like nothing else!



Tease - By Paris Hilton. Paris Hilton is releasing her 10th fragnance in June this year. The scent is said to be playful and flirty with a mix of Fuji apple, white peach nectar bergamot, white flowers and base notes of amber, blonde woods and warm sand, this scent isvery fruity and floral.

Rock me! summer of love - By Anna Sui. Anna Sui has released a new perfume to compliment her original rock me fragnance: Rock me, wich is more intense and night time than her new summer scent. Anna Sui says: "the scent is for the rocker girl who has a softer indie-folk side"Rock Me! Summer of Love is a floral scent, and features notes of bergamot, blue water hyssop, geranium, peach, freesia, waterlily accord, musky rose, sandalwood and ambergris.


DKNY woman summer 2010 - By Donna Karen. The summer version of DKNY woman, was released in March and features notes of magnolia leaves, mandarin, guava nectar, mango leaves, freeshia, frangipani, muguet, jasmine, orange blossom, sandalwood and cedar.

Wild meadow - By Kate Moss. Last year, Kate Moss released a summer fragnance with a little twist on her original Kate Moss scent: Kate Moss Summer time.In March 2010, Kate Moss launced her new spring/summer fragnance: Wild meadow, inspired by the beauty of the English landshape. The notes features bergamot, pink grapefruit, peach, rose, magnolia, honeysuckle, apple blossom, benzoin and amber.







Orange sapphire - By Bath and body worksNotes of blood orange with tantalizing notes of white jasmine, golden honey and citrus sangria have been mixed to createa fresh and exotic new summer fragnance inspired by the sunny beaches of Brazil.


What do you guys think? I'd love to host more guest bloggies, so just lemme know if you are interested. heehee. I have an AMAZING freaking amazing contest haul (thanks to Phyrra) and CVS beauty clearance haul coming up. Oh and i have this really interesting announcement to make too. Toodles

No comments: