Tuesday, May 26, 2009

NYX Jumbo Pencil... NEW LOVE



I friggin love this thing. I think that it's amazing. It's cheap, its huge, and there's a lot of product. It's smooth, its creamy, it's great. I have this in Yogurt, a light beigey pink color with shimmer. It looks like my waterline. I originally swapped for this so I could line my waterline.





Well, it doesnt work on the waterline. It dissapears after a while meaning 2 seconds. The color is great for a base, and if you want just a neutral look. And one a side note, my camera sucks. If I do flash, then my whole hand is like white. If i use my light, then my hand is orange. What can I do?
Sorry about my sucky picture. I will need to save money and get a new one.
I will post more often now! Well, okay this was a really stupid post but whatever.
Byebye


No comments: