Thursday, May 21, 2009

Swap Haul + Random Stuff + Review

Hello Ladies!

First of all, I would like to announce that SAT May exam scores came in... and I got a 2220!! OMFGG!! with 800 in the math section.


Wow,GG to me.

Anyway, let's get started. So, my swap with roxyjones was just complete today. I got a huge amount of stuff. I swapped my childrens books for her MAC greenplay, mark chrome blue eyeliner, mark lemon dry oil spray and this garden blue spray as well. I also got a huge amount of other extras.


she is the most amazing swapper ever. The lipglosses will be up for swap because I don't like lipglosses. Yes, I prefer lipsticks. I don't like how it wears off so easily and I really can't be bothered to reapply throughout the day. I'm that lazy. Swatches. The top one is the NYC waterproof eyeliner in Smoky Plum. I will review that after.
I love all the colors. Well, not really. I love the chrome blue eyeliner. I hate though, how the brush is so fine. It's hard to get a thicker line. Same goes for the greenplay. I like the color, but I'm not sure when I would be able to use it. I'll have to find a time. Also, the liquid last liner (greenplay) is really lasting. It's ridiculous. You have to SCRAPE it off to get the liner off.

I really like this swap and I really recommend swapping with this person on makeupalley.com

NYC Waterproof eyeliner Pencil.

These pencils sell at 4.99 or 3.99 or whatever per pencil, which is really really cheap. They come in Black, Dark Brown, Mink, Teal, Smoky Plum, Moody Blue, and Sky Blue. I like the colors, but unfortunately, I don't trust the color payoff. Did you see the swatch color above? It doesn't look too purple. It looks really muddy. I would have liked the colors to be more vibrant and obviously that color.

It's waterproof, and it actually is waterproof, which im really sad about because I hate the color. It stays all day.

I dont' have anything else to say really. It's a boring product. Shrug. Oh, its smooth ish, but could be better.

Toodles <3






No comments: