Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Neutrogena Hand Cream FTW!

OMG I LOVE THIS HAND CREAM. This is the best thing ever. It's the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream. The picture is on the left (?)
Taken from thier website, www.neutrogena.com: The Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream provides prompt relief for even seriously dry, chapped hands. It's so concentrated that a small amount instantly leaves dry hands noticeably softer and smoother. And it's not just for hands. Use it on your elbows, knees, face and lips- anywhere your dry skin needs extra help.
Ingredients: Water Purified, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Sodium Sulfate
That was from drugstore.com
This is avalible (is that how you spell that? o.0) in 2.0 oz and in the larger size body lotion. The hand cream is either unscented, or scented, and you can get this with the age shield thingie with 30 SPF. I have the fragrance-free one, with no SPF.
This retails for around 3.29 ish at walgreens to 4.79 (?) at CVS.
What I love about this product is that it works... and not for just a short amount of time. I'm such a lotion junkie. There are some horrible lotions that dry your skin out, but this keeps it moisturized foreverrr. It comes out like this clear gel. Kinda has the consistancy of hair gel, but not sticky-ish. Once you start rubbing this in your dry skin, it will turn white, but keep rubbing and it'll dissapear. Yes, there is this strange sticky sensation but it'll go away. I've learned to just ignore it.
Don't use too much. Then it'll be really hard to rub in. This is "super concentrated" remember? And it's super great for elbows. I like it alot.
4.79 can be a little steep for some because it is only a 2.0 oz. However, I find the price to be decent because it lasts for such a long time. I've had my original tube for like 6 months already. I use it daily and distribute it out to my friends also on a daily basis.
This is great. <3>

No comments: