Thursday, June 18, 2009

FOTD: Purple


I gotta say, I'm pretty impressd with myself this week. I've been posting a whole lot these days. I'm not sure why.... Maybe it's because I have a lot of time so do so, so I keep posting.
Well, today, I also had math finals. Very depressing. It's also raining a lot outside. It's supposed rain for 5 days straight. OMFG. WHY?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? Why can't it be sunny?! Well, I hoep that it stops sooner or later. It's getting so gross outside.
So, I decided to post my eyelook of the day using the new Kitschmas pigment that I got. Meh, I'm not a huge fan of it at all. I don't think that I would get this as a full sized jar.
Here, I used, NYX jumbo pencil in Yogurt, Frosted Lilac shadow by NYX, Revlon Matte shadow in Rich Sable, HIP cream eyeliner, Plum Reflection by Black Radiance
EDITTTTTT------------------------------------------------------------------>
I cannot get this layout thingie straight. I want to have 2 columns of stuff. One on each side of the post things. Anyone care to tell me how to do that?
Toodles <3

No comments: