Sunday, June 7, 2009

My shoes are slipping!

One of my biggest pet peeves has to be my high heels that cannot grip the ground and that slip. I hate it. I have a pair of mules by Fioni (at Payless) and they're very pretty. Green and pink. Except, the stiletto part and the front part where your toes are cannot grip anything. It's so annoying, especially if the floor is marble or shiny or not carpet. Then your heels are going to slip all over the place.

So, I looked at this article in associatedcontent.com, and voila! An article. Actually, it was about making socks slip-proof, but I'm sure it applies to shoes as well

Link:http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/16760/how_to_make_slipproof_socks.html?cat=5

The author recommends a rubber piece to cover the heel and toe area. Well, I'm going to have to try this! I will update about this probably at the end of the week!
Toodles<3

No comments: