Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Irons, Irons, Irons

Many girls out there, including me, are obsessed with straightening, curling, making those crimps/waffle wave things, getting blowouts, etcetc. So, obviously, we need good tools.

Right now, I own a Vidal Sassoon wet/dry 1 inch iron. I admit, this was pretty cheap in Taiwan. I bought this in 7th grade, when I wasn't too crazy about my hair. When I rediscovered the miracle of straight hair, here I am. I'm obesessed with it. I basically straighten my hair every two days.

Now, that I'm more picky, I hate this iron. It's cheap and good for those who have already straight hair and just need a pick-me-up. I've been looking at the Bed Head TIGI brand. I heard good stuff about it. Also, I've been looking at the CHI, GHD etcetc.

I'm not willing to just plunk my money down because of course, I don't have much. I need to save. So, anyone want to tell me about thier experiences with these products? I'm all ears

Toodles<3

No comments: